I have a lot to do today. I put off some chores from last weekend because then I was busy and afterwards I got sick. But I’m feeling better now. I’m not one-hundred percent well, but well enough that I can clean my restroom and the floor of this apartment. That in of itself shouldn’t take too long, but when I add everything up today looks packed. It might help to write up a to-do list for today. (No, I’m not bringing back Sunday Lists, this is just for my benefit.)
- Clean the restroom. Yes, I say “restroom” for the one at home because it doesn’t have a bathtub and I’m anal about using the word “bathroom.” Anyway, I won’t gross you out with the details but I will say that it has been a while. My only real concern is that there might be mold building up inside the shower head. I don’t know if it would be worth it trying to clean the thing out or if I should just get a new one.
- Clean other surfaces throughout the apartment. The rest of the place isn’t so bad but it wouldn’t hurt to at least dust around here.
- Clean the floor. Easy enough, I just hope the family downstairs doesn’t mind the sound of a vacuum cleaner.
- Pay rent. I’m going out for coffee this morning, so I’ll try to swing by my landlady’s place on the way. The only problem is that she goes to church on Sunday mornings, and it’s a matter of timing. I don’t want to wait until after I clean the floor, as it snowed recently and that would negate what I did.
- Finish reading the book I’m going to review for tomorrow. I’m about halfway through. It’s a short book but it’s a little challenging. I hope to get most of that done when I go out for coffee in a little bit.
- Finish reading last week’s issue of The New Yorker. I’m not as concerned with this one but I’m throwing it on my list because I want to try getting to it anyway.
- Also, if I have time and I’m feeling up for it, work on one of my screenplays. I’m not holding my breath for this one today, though.