This looks like it’s going to be a busy Sunday. I may have to write down a list of the things I was planning to do today in order to remember them. It’s also the day of the week in which I regularly write a list on this blog. It just works perfectly then, that I would take today’s blog list to be today’s “to do” list as well.
Alright, fine, I’m doing this really because I got lazy this morning in trying to think of a topic for this week’s list. But a topic is a topic, right?
- Do Laundry. This is probably the biggest task that I have to do today. I have several loads to do. I want to get caught up with my ironing as well. I don’t want to make the same mistake as last time and not take any “nicer” clothes when I head out to Seattle next week. I’ll be able to iron there but I don’t want my shirts to become a total mess while in my luggage.
- Pick up extra luggage. Speaking of luggage, this time I decided to take two cases instead of one this time. I have to borrow one from my sister. I was planning on swinging by her place later today as I know I might have to make an errand that takes me by her place. I was thinking that I would have to do this today as she and I both have busy schedules throughout the work week. Then I remembered that she’s on her vacation this week, so I don’t have to wait for her to get home from work. This, then, is probably the lowest priority on this list, especially when it comes to the next item on the list.
- Call some friends. This isn’t just me being friendly. Normally I hate long phone conversations. But I just re-connected with an old friend of mine and we arranged to talk on the phone around one in the afternoon today. I also need to call Mike to go over any last arrangements that we may need to make before I head out his way next weekend. I don’t expect that one to take as long, but I should remember to do it anyway.
- Finish Gone With the Wind. I know, I meant to read it all last weekend. I would have, too, if it wasn’t for those meddling errands. I’ve been reading it before I go to bed throughout the past week but I still haven’t quite finished it yet. I think I have less than two hundred pages to go, so I will definitely have time to finish it today. Again, no, I’m not going to review it for a Monday Book Review tomorrow.
- Go jogging? I put the question mark there for a few reasons. First, I didn’t get enough sleep last night. I hate exercising if I think I’m so fatigued that it would actually be detrimental to my health. It also looks like it’s going to rain today. That isn’t really something that would prevent me from jogging but it doesn’t help motivate me to do it. The only problem is that I haven’t gone since Wednesday. I was doing well, too. I finally got back up to two miles. And I know that while I’m away next week I’m probably not going to jog. I’ll be walking a lot, but not jogging. I’ll see how I feel later today.
I’m probably forgetting something. But I think if I get most of these things out of the way I’ll be all set.